Monday, July 17, 2017

My Gaming Review Affiliate Business

controller.jpg
I am currently offering my services, both as a passionate lifelong video gamer and writer, to assist gaming companies in selling your product for you, for a 25% cut of the profits. Using my gaming rig and recording software, I will deliver to consumers rich gaming experiences that demonstrate the product in question and will provide unbiased reviews of each product, to ensure total customer and enterprise satisfaction! 

The goal of this business is to ensure clients never waste money on terrible video games, ever again, and to make sure that Triple AAA developers get their heads in the game with removing backward design fundamentals that hold both the consumer experience and gamers from reaching the markets billion dollars of future potential. Email: simonnathanielstravitz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment