Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Splintered Joystick Redesign

Splintered Joystick is getting redesigned from the ground up! The truth be told is I have reached a point where I am tired of simply covering one subject. I plan to explore new life ventures and am going to revamp the content of this blog. Just know that for now, Splintered Joystick as it stands is going to change its content drastically.I am redesigning the direction and content of this blog to reflect where I wish to go creatively to include a far broader scope of topics. 

This is not the end of Splintered Joystick, only the end of its current incarnation focusing only on video games. The time for evolution is at hand! The blog is still going to get updates, but simply reviewing video games is no longer going to be the sole function of Splintered Joystick. I am crafting my first album, and have other literary projects which I may use the site as a launching pad for. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment